VARIANT OF CATALOG FAMILY HOUSE WITH MINIMAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION
THE HOUSE OF THE PASSIVE HOUSE STANDARD If we want to keep abreast of the times, it is important to know that according to European Parliament and Building Energy Efficiency Council guideline from 05.19.2010 each country must take actions which aim to increase the number of buildings that meet the minimum requirements for energy consumption. If the reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emissions become lower, it is win not only for our environment, but also for our wallets. Who thinks about future - think in the perspective of reducing energy consumption in every way.
Euroline Slovakia therefore offers also homes of the passive house standard.
The passive house is a building that uses solar radiation and heat recuperation, that escapes during ventilation of buildings for its heating. The heat, which is needed to achieve the necessary temperature in the interior, is about energy consumption for heating up to 15 kWh/m2,.
Passive house not only saves heating costs, but also offers higher comfort: the house keeps a pleasant temperatures as in the winter as in the summer; a constant supply of fresh air, which ensures required ventilation and without draft.
THE PASSIVE HOUSESTANDARD • Plot- The passive house requires the best orientation towards the sun. Glazed areas must be oriented towards the sun. The shading by other coniferous trees or buildings is unacceptable. But we cannot often influence the choice of plot.
• The shape of the house - for a passive house is ideal a compact shape without a shutter cuts and segmentation
• Quality of materials – it is one way how to affect the energy consumption of the house
• Technologies in the house – it is another way how to improve energy consumption
Building part • wall thermal insulation U = 0.13 W/m2 per year
• floor thermal insulation U = 0.15 W/m2 per year
• roof thermal insulation U = 0.12 W/m2 per year
• windows quality U = 0.80 W/m2 per year
• the standard ofpassive house can initiate modifications of layout according to technology location
The building partof passive house standard assumption:
• heating provided by means of low temperature underfloor heating (in whole house or only in the part of the house – according to requirements)
• ventilation with heat recovery
• Central ventilation unit LWZ-SOL ofStiebel Eltron company (includes heat pump air - water) with solar heating support of hot water and preheating of fresh air input
SCHÉMA PASÍVNÉHO DOMU
TOTAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION PER YEAR (kWh/m2) ● heating
● hot water
● electricity - household appliances
● electricity - cooking
House price Modification of the house will require increased financial demands about 25 - 35% compared to the price of the house of basic standard and about 15 - 20% compared to the house of low energy standard. Heating costs will decrease about 80 - 95%.
For example OPTIMAL 1039 will be in version of passive standard about 33% more expensive than house of primary standard and about 16% more expensive than house of low-energy standards.
The price of the passive house standard project: price of execution project RP6 + 850 €
Date of delivery: 8-10 weeks